A bike tour is the perfect way to learn all Valencia has to offer especially if you are on a tight schedule and only have a few hours to enjoy our city.
Thanks to Valencia's perfect weather, a bicycle is always the best choice!
The city offers a wide net of bicycle paths that are safe and easy to recognize.
Choosing a bike tour with THE EASY WAY will allow you to discover the main points of the city and part of the Turia park.
All our tours are given only by official guides.
The tour is available every day upon prior request
It is available in English, Dutch, Italian and Spanish.
DETAILS ABOUT THE VALENCIA CITY TOUR
- MEETING POINT: In our shop in Calle Mantas, 3 - next to the Central Market OR
- in our new store in Avenida Francia,10 - infront of the City of Arts & Science.
- You will visit the historical center, Plaza de la Reina, Plaza de la Virgen, the Central Market and the Lonja, and then to the City of Arts and Science to marvel at all of Calatrava's architecture.
- Price: 25 € per person
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Minimum 4 persons
DETAILS ABOUT THE ALBUFERA TOUR
- MEETING POINT: every Saturday morning at 10:30 in our store in Avenida Francia,10 - infront of the City of Arts & Science (you must reserve in advance)
- You will ride until the Port of El Saler and then enjoy a boat ride until the Gola del Puchol (around 40 minutes). Bike ride through the Natural Park of El Saler.
- Paella lunch with 3 starters, your choice of Valencian paella or seafood paella, drinks and dessert/coffee.
- Bike ride back to the store in avenida de Francia, 10
- Price: 36 € per person if you already have a bike
- Price: 46 € per person if you need to rent a bike
- Duration: 6 hours (22 km of bike ride)